PRICED BETWEEN $40.72 AND $50.30 DEPENDING ON QUANTITY BOUGHT!
2lbs – 37 Servings
Email at email@example.com for the complete price list!
- BETA-LACTOGLOBULIN Beta-Lactoglobulin is the most abundant protein found in whey. This protein is rich in the amino acid cysteine as well as the branched-chain amino acids (BCAAs): leucine, isoleucine, and valine. BCAAs are known to help preserve lean body mass.
- ALPHA-LACTALBUMIN Alpha-Lactalbumin is another rich source of essential and branched-chain amino acids. It helps improve calcium absorption and can help reduce oxidative stress by binding toxic metals found in the body. Alpha-Lactalbumin also antagonizes a wide range of pathogenic bacteria. It has a high tryptophan content that can assist more restful sleep and morning alertness.
- SERUM ALBUMIN In addition to providing essential amino acids, serum albumin may help protect against oxidative stress.
- IMMUNOGLOBULINS Immunoglobulins, also known as antibodies, are known for their role in protecting the body against foreign pathogens. Whey immunoglobulins may help bind potential pathogens and toxins in the intestines and enhance immune function.
- OTHER PROTEINS Some other proteins that may be present in whey protein include lactoferrin and glycomacropeptide (GMP). Lactoferrin is a valuable component of whey that binds iron and several other minerals, aiding their absorption. It also has protective benefit for the immune system and exerts powerful antioxidant actions. GMP is a strong stimulator of the release of cholecystokinin, a hormone that suppresses appetite, decreases gastric emptying, and stimulates pancreatic secretion of digestive enzymes. GMP also benefits the immune system and can bind bacterial pathogens.