PRICED BETWEEN $10.03 AND $12.39 DEPENDING ON QUANTITY BOUGHT!
Email at email@example.com for the complete price list!
Did you ever ponder why some obese people, after decades of being badgered by their families and physicians to lose weight, out-live their thin friends and seem perfectly healthy? Or how someone in his 50s falls over dead from a massive heart attack after being told during his check-up that everything was fine, his cholesterol perfect?
This is due to chronic inflammation in the body which is like a fire burning inside of us. Clues about inflammation began appearing some years ago when there seemed to be a connection between many of the chronic illnesses linked to aging–heart disease, diabetes, arthritis, and even dementia–and the amount of inflammation a person carried in her body.
Our body responds by what is called an acute inflammatory response to ward off any invader, whether it’s strep bacteria on your tonsils or a splinter in your thumb. During an acute response, a truly elegant radar system triggers the release of key chemicals just when and where they’re needed. The chemicals signal your blood to send troops of white blood cells to kill bacteria plus enzymes to clean up the battlefield.
Chronic inflammation is different
With chronic inflammation, our body is literally smoldering, cooking itself. Unfortunately, you don’t have much of a warning system that chronic inflammation is festering in our body, though some people are more sensitive to it than others.
When it comes to chronic inflammation, lifestyle choices are highly influential. You’re increasing the level of inflammation in your body if:
- You smoke.
- You don’t exercise regularly.
- You eat a nutritionally poor diet rife with refined flour, sugar, animal fats, and processed foods filled with additives, chemicals, and preservatives.
- You’re stressed out.
- You’ve got some hidden food sensitivities (gluten is a big villain here).
- You have chronic, low-level infections from bacteria, parasites, candida, or viruses.
- Your teeth are in bad shape and you don’t floss (dental plaque is a constant source of inflammation).
- You have chronically inflamed skin that constantly requires steroid creams to reduce its redness.
So, what should we do to reduce inflammation and out the fires out in our bodies?
Resolve all the above issues and that will help immensely. Additionally certain supplements will help in reducing inflammation:
- Hyaluronic Acid
- MSM (Methylsulfonoylmethane)
- Holy Basil Extract (2% urosolic acid)
- Turmeric Extract (95% curcuminoids)
- Ginger Extract (5% gingerols)
- Green Tea (60% extract)
- Boswellia Serrata (65% extract)
- Bromelain (2400GDU)
- Fish Oil
Immune booster from GL Nutrition contains most of these ingredients are the proper dosage.
So when should you take Immune Booster:
- First sign of a cold or flu coming on. THE FIRST SIGN. Timing is important, so taking it at the very beginning will have the desired effect of boosting your immune system to the point you might avoid getting sick all together
- Back pain
- Any muscle pain
- Arthritis pain
- Any time you are trying to protect your self against diseases where inflammation plays a vital role in their development, such as diabetes, heart disease, cancer, etc
- Any time you know due to the risk factors your body is burning up
Take 3 capsules every 3-5 hours to combat specific pain episodes or when fighting a specific disease.
There are no reviews yet